I don't know who Gimmie Reigh has been hanging out with, but here are a few good ones!
I had to run my car right through the medium to avoid that idiot.
When it comes to brass taxes, I'm the guy to call!
What do you think it is? Its a space station! That's why you can see it before you see the stars. (talking about Saturn)
I was doubled over in the fetus position with pain.
When they read my stuff, I don't want them to think its just goobly gop.
It was habitory at first but now its second nature.
Well, here we are back at square A.
I love the way Kathryn Hefthburn talks.
You know everything was hunky doro after that.
Well, she was going through metapause and was about crazy!
I used to enter the breakdance contest at Chunky Cheese.
I just need to get antiquated to my new job.
Thank you, Jimmy. I can't wait for more!
No comments:
Post a Comment